Thursday, April 16, 2009

more chicken, potatoes and vegetables

Salad dressing consisted of 3 tablespoons of white truffle oil and 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar. There is something off with the white truffle oil (better suited for a bread dip than a salad dressing).

1 family pack of bone in chicken thighs
1 beaten egg
Sclafani bread crumbs

preheat over to 375 F, put in oven for 1 hour (chicken is nice and juicy)


Fresh green beans
baby carrots

I washed the green beans and cut off the tips. I cut the baby carrots into fourths (they are inherently thick and will take longer to cook if I didn't). With a tablespoon of chopped garlic and two tablespoons of a random tangy marinade (it was lemon based) I decided to stir them together.In a wok with a tablespoon of olive oil, I put on medium heat and covered with foil. It was basically steamed. I would stir the contents randomly.

No comments: