Friday, March 06, 2009

Somebody kick me! I learned something from Reality TV!

Besides that VH1 runner ups get their own shows and Brett Michaels attracts the best trash!
It's no surprise why I am a Reality Television junkie. I like reveling in celebrity loss.

I was watching Making the Band 4 last night and Q (Qwanell) was ruminating and sulking due to financial problems. The problem was he was being such a Debbie Downer/Bob Bummer that it was depressing. One of his bandmates told him (I paraphrase): "If God is smiling on you, why are you crying?" Considering the success of the band and a singer's dream come true, I agree.

This type of stuff tells me two things:
* Enjoying Reality TV makes me morally bankrupt one hour at a time.
* Celebreality equals a bunch of emotional girls masquerading as dudes.

No comments: